Please join and help me bring common sense back to Delaware!
I am the Democrat that still looks at the glass being half full and know our best days are ahead of us!
Three main goals I will work to achieve as your elected official:
Expand the Health Care Patient Bill of Rights. I would work with all surrounding states to initiate an Interstate Compact Agreement which all healthcare providers must adhere too. The goal of an expanded Patient Bill of Rights by Interstate Compact would be bring down cost of care, expand choice while enforcing a patient’s right to care.
Task Force to study infrastructure needs -working with in and out of state entities to find where our needs are similar and leverage federal funding for needed projects. In addition, any infrastructure project should promote and integrate clean energy options for travel/commerce.
Immediately sponsor vented legislation that pushes for shovel ready clean energy projects that will make Delaware the leader in renewable/clean energy within the Mid Atlantic Region. We need to start now on moving toward clean energy sources.
I want to focus on the issues that Delawareans are concerned about:
- Cost of living keeping up with inflation.
- General education and education transportation funding.
- Affordable healthcare deductibles.
- Investment in renewable energy.
- Investment in infrastructure that promotes commerce.
- Maintain and support state government services and employees.
- Progressive tax reform.
- Criminal justice reform.
- Cannabis reform and earmarking funds for senior tax relief.
- Checks and balances that support democratic and transparent government.
- Civil liberties and constitutional integrity. The 14th Amendment must be enforced to ensure equal opportunity for all Delawareans and Americans.